Steps to connect your Bonanza store to your TaxCloud account
1. In your TaxCloud dashboard, navigate to Settings, then to the Stores & Websites icon.
2. The Stores page allows you to add a new store. Click Add Store.
3. On the Store Type dialog, select the Bonanza marketplace icon.
4. Be sure to turn on Auto Import.
5. After adding the store, select the Link Account button.
6. This brings you to your Bonanza settings where you will be able to grant TaxCloud the authority to view your Bonanza account data and orders so we can help you calculate, collect, and remit sales tax to the states where you have sales.
All you need to complete this step is to Log in to your account.
7. After you Log in, you will receive a success message. Click Return to TaxCloud to return to the TaxCloud portal.
8. On the Stores page, you will see a message saying the account is linked, as well as a link which allows you to view the transaction upload history.
9. Your accounts are now linked! Your Bonanza transactions will be uploaded to TaxCloud each month automatically.