Steps to connect your Amazon FBA seller account with TaxCloud
1.Login to your Amazon Seller Central Account.
2.From your home page, click the APPSTORE drop down and select Discover Apps.
3. From the Appstore, select Accounting and Tax Remittance and then select the TaxCloud tile on the page that follows.
4. Next select Authorize now to begin the authorization process.
5. Continue the authorization process by clicking Next.
6. Your will be prompted to confirm you understand that this process gives TaxCloud access to your account.
7. Finally you will get a confirm page that you have successfully granted access. Record the Seller ID and Marketplace ID information as you will need to enter this data in your TaxCloud account.
8. Now navigate to TaxCloud and sign in to your account.
9. After signing in, click the Settings navigation button and then click the Stores icon.
10. The Stores page allows you to add a new store.
11. After adding the new store you will see a Sales Tax Reports button.
12. Sales Tax Reports can be found and generated here in your Amazon Seller Account:
13. When you are ready to submit live transactions to your account make sure to select the Go Live button. Accounts that are already live, will have a Live label instead of the button.